Sunday, July 19, 2009

Internet Games

If you hung around me sometime around early June, chances are you heard me talk about Restaurant City, a game app on facebook.

it was really fun. but it kinda plateaus after a while... all my dishes are at level 10 and I got bored of redecorating my restaurant.

Spymaster, a Twitter app (yeah, twitter), is fun, but barely anyone i knows plays it. Quite understandable. it's not a very visually stimulating game. I'm slowly getting over it.

before RC, my obsession was MyBrute, and even that got a little boring and at times tedious or frustrating (level up and all i get is endurance??!?! FMB.).

Sporcle.com is fun for a long while, but eventually you find that you've done most of the good quizzes already.

i need a new internet game. any suggestions??

1 comment:

mc said...

I thought about this a few weeks back. The fun of internet games is so fleeting. I'm afraid to offer up a suggestion because of the possibility of another letdown. If someone else suggests, I'll probably check it anyways.

Oh, and I got over Spymaster more because of the annoying @replies from random people