UPS Guy: you see the Warriors game last night?
me: nah.
UPS Guy: not a Warriors fan?
me: not really a basketball fan.
UPS Guy: ...you watch football?
me: nah.
UPS Guy: not a sports fan?
me: nah.
*AWKWARD SILENCE*
Fin
me: nah.
UPS Guy: not a Warriors fan?
me: not really a basketball fan.
UPS Guy: ...you watch football?
me: nah.
UPS Guy: not a sports fan?
me: nah.
*AWKWARD SILENCE*
Fin
4 comments:
i like the appropriately colored ups guy font
so, owen...what do you think about the al harrington-jamal crawford trade?
i don't know, alex, how do you feel about tony stark's advocacy of the superhuman registration act? huh??
HOW DOES THAT FEEL??!?!?!
Dude I feel you, I was about to beat the shit out of someone who didn't like my red shirt today and I forgot it was the big game.
Fuck sports.
Post a Comment