Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thoughts on Food Network

-Few things makes me happier then when Bobby Flay loses a Throwdown. "Hi, i'm Bobby Flay, i know this is a recipe you've perfected over years of hard work, buuuuut I'm think I'm better than you."

-What, in ZEUS'S BUTTHOLE, is a "Barefoot Contessa?" I refuse to take the 10 seconds it takes to wikipedia it.

-Unwrapped tests the human limits of how many puns one can take in a half hour. Seriously, there should be a drinking game.

-The worst thing about Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives is that all of the places they go to are NOT where I AM. other than that, this is absolutely the best show on Food Network.

-I'm not sure, but i think Giada may be made of plastic.

-Iron Chef is kinda cool, but in the original Japanese version, when you beat the Iron Chef, you BECOME the Iron Chef. How freaking hardcore is that? They should bring that back. Also by that logic, when you win a Throwdown, you should BECOME Bobby Flay.

1 comment:

camille said...

unwrapped drinking game would be fun. my high school friends also had an idea for a giada drinking game where you take a shot every time she says a word with an italian accent.

PARMAGIANO!