Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Comic-Con 2008 random pics


We stayed at a hostel called Hostel Cat... i believe it's a play on words. the words being "Hostile Cat" ... still, i don't know why referencing a hostile cat is funny.



at the con. "for humans only": wonderfully nerdy.


at the Behemoth booth (the guys who made the Alien Hominid video game). the statues are characters from Castle Crashers, their upcoming game!


"which one of you is Bill Murray?"


Master Chief murdering some dude.


Wonder Woman with a young Indiana Jones. We don't need to make sense here at Comic-Con.


I choose you!!!


Know your roots.


There were tons of boba fett's, clone troopers, and storm troopers. Wouldn't be Comic-Con without them.


NPH, Nathan Fillian, and Joss Frickin' Whedon.


The costume I wore all day.
Nah, not really. it's a statue... i wish though...


The Trinity, and its followers. doesn't get more iconic than this.

So there's my bunch of pictures form Comic-Con. I got a few more up my sleeve, but i'll save them for later posts.

No comments: