Though I barely have free time nowadays, I still make sure to get in some exercise, because fitness is very important to me. the only thing more fulfilling and refreshing than my nightly workout is my morning workout.
And even though I've been working in the office late every day this week, I come home feeling rewarded, knowing that i have a job that makes a difference in the world. And I have my Berkeley education to thank for it, and for all these sweet job skills that i totally have! Money well spent, Mom!
Everyone knows I don't watch or condone TV (because it rots your brain and is beneath me, because i only read newspapers and autobiographical memoirs), but I did catch the debate on tuesday night. McCain clearly won. He has such great ideas and is clearly not a racist. I'm confident that he will be MUCH different than Bush, who I also love.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment